Magma Nestable Non-Stick Stainless Steel Cookware (Set of 10)

Saturday, September 17, 2011


Product Review

I was searching for a set of pots and pans that would take up as small room as feasible,because I'll be living in my travel trailer full time this Fall. This set fits the bill!! All of the pans nestle together within the stock pot. The pans appear to have a really high quality non-stick coating, and also the pans have a very heavy really feel to them, better than my house set. I've only cooked twice using the Magma set(so far) and no disappointments there. The heavy duty bottom of the pans spread the heat evenly across the bottom of the pot. My only disappointment may be the lids, you will need to keep a pot holder handy as the lid handles are metal with no insulation...nonetheless it's not a difficulty for me. The removable handles appear to be just as stout as the pots and pans, and attach on and off with only one hand. I worried about the deal with brackets scratching the sides of the pots and pans, so I bought some added dish towels to separate the pots while nestled together. Overall I'm extremly pleased with the Magma set. You wont be disappointed!! (Review More...)