Emerilware 12-Piece Cookware Set

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Product Review

My pans arrived and had been nice. All but the large pot. It was not even an Emerilware. It was stainless steel but had various markings, no Emeril logo, different rivets, and style. I don't remember the seller here on Amazon but they returned my cash and paid for shipping with no hassle. I genuinely lost my trust and realized you truly have to pay attention to what you buy on Amazon simply because you by no means know if the product that you are finding is legit. Great news is that I've never ever had difficulties with Amazon and I'm confident if the seller would not have returned my funds that Amazon would have stepped in. Right after this buy I began doing much more analysis and realized that despite the fact that the Emerilware is All-Clad it really is not created in America like All-Clad. I ended up acquiring All-Clad simply because I wanted and American created product. Note that All-Clad does not make their lids in America. I am loving my All-Clad that I now have. (More Detail...)