Stansport Non Stick Steel Two Person Cookware Set, Black Granite

Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Product Review

I didn't mind the little size. I do not mind the little (8oz), thin, plastic cups and their useless handles others hate. I wasn't bothered considerably by the swinging handles that have no approach to lock in-place. I didn't mind that the bigger lid falls into the frying pan for the mere lack of a couple tiny protrusion to hold it up. Those unnecessary minor annoyances are all secondary... These are for cooking, and in the start off, they did the job properly. A good fresh set of pots/pans with a non-stick coating makes cooking and cleanup a breeze. Even so, it only took a week of use for a burnt piece of bread to permanently damage the frying pan, plus a light touch from a fork fishing out food to scratch the smaller pot to bare metal. With 2/3 damaged so swiftly, you can't even claim a single defective unit. They're clearly created to look fairly, and just barely function the one-time you use them. I'm positive it is possible to do worse, but I bet you are able to easily do considerably much better, too. (Read More...)