Emeril Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set

Monday, October 17, 2011


Product Review

employing them for a couple weeks. I was just searching for a couple select pots/pans for Christmas, but you cannot beat the cost of the complete set. Initially, I loved the fact that the two modest sauce pots have pour spouts and built-in strainers in the lids. Also, I'm a fan of hard-anodized cookware. The set stores nicely - I stack the pots together, beginning using the 3-quart saute pan, and also the frying pans together. The lids I've to shop by themselves. Bear in mind that these are non-stick pans, and it is possible to not use metal utensils with them. The inner surface seemed like it would scratch effortlessly, but it's pretty durable. At initial I wasn't sure how they would hold as much as high heat, or even cooking, considering that they are thinner than my Calphalon hard-anodized pans, but they do a fantastic job. Clean-up is a cinch - absolutely nothing sticks! I even created apples with caramel sauce, and the caramelized, sugary syrup cleaned up ever-too-easily. Which leads to yet another thing - in case you are looking to produce "browned bits" on the bottom of your pans, which I really like for making sauces, don't appear to these pans - seriously, nothing sticks! They absolutely are fantastic at what they're - non-stick! (Read More...)