Cuisinart Multiclad Unlimited Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set

Saturday, October 29, 2011


Product Review

Very first off let me say that this is a stunning cookware set. For the pans which are included this can be a steal. Cooking efficiency is superb and is equal to All Clads LTD. set. The one place that this cookware loses a star is inside the finish. Where the anodized exterior meets the stainless interior is somewhat sloppy. It's not horrible but I anticipate more from Cuisinart. You will find also some barely perceptible dents here and there. I think that I identified two on the exteriors that no one else can see. I've also discovered at least two in the interiors. This doesn't at all take away from the cooking performance and I extremely advise this set. Update 2009: Following utilizing this cookware for two years I've to upgrade my assessment to five stars! It has performed flawlessly under heavy use. It really is as very good as it was the day I got it and I really like it much more now. This set is the ideal value on the market! (More...)